Issued in public interest
Personal Disclosures and Disclaimers by Rudrabha Mukherjee
In this post, Rudrabha Mukherjee has shared his personal disclosures and disclaimers about his online and offline connections, interactions, and activities.
Note: I reserve all the rights to modify the segments, and subparts (of the segment) of this article/post at any point in time. I may make such changes without giving any prior/post notice/notification to you personally or in the public domain due to limited time constraints. So, you are humbly and sincerely advised to review it frequently to keep yourself updated about the same. But, I will “NEVER” change the promise which I made in the segment (1.a). That is I do “NOT” want any kind of support, favour, and benefit in any manner from anyone, anywhere in the name of Sushant Singh Rajput sir and my efforts towards Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput sir mission. This is applicable “RETROACTIVELY” and going forward without any subject to change or realization and without any hidden terms and conditions. That’s a promise.
Feel free to take a screenshot of it if required.
- Personal Disclosures | (1.a) Disclosure About My Earnings via YouTube Ads in the Contents Related to the Mission of Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput |(1.b) Disclosures About My Personal Connections | (1.c) Some Other Disclosures
- My Detailed Disclaimers for All the Online and Offline Activities, Contents, and Connections
- My disclaimers and disclosures for the blog articles and newsletter articles written by me anywhere in any manner.
1. Personal Disclosures
- (1.a): Disclosure About My Earnings via YouTube Ads in the Contents Related to the Mission of Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput
I do not want to make money in the name of Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput or/and Sushant Singh Rajput via running ads or sponsorship/affiliate deals in the videos related to the same, that is, Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput sir or/and Sushant Singh Rajput sir.
Hence, I have not turned on ads in my YouTube videos related to Sushant Singh Rajput and the mission of Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput from my end. Whereas, as per the recent YouTube guidelines/policy which I received on May 20th, 2021, that is the following:
YouTube has the right to monetise all content on the platform, and ads may appear on videos from channels not in the YouTube Partner Programme.
As per the platform’s policy, YouTube can run ads and make money even if I am not associated with the YouTube Partner Programme as of this date. Currently, my YouTube channel is not enrolled or associated with the YouTube Partner Programme.
But, I will surely turn off the ads on my YouTube videos related to Sushant Singh Rajput & Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput as soon as I get the option to do so. That’s a promise.
- (1.b): Disclosures About My Personal Connections
Kindly refer to the following embedded post for the same.
- (1.c): Some Other Disclosures
Kindly refer to the following embedded posts for the same.
Issued In Public Interest: This is my newsletter and it is an initiative to make this world a better place, and to…
For The Record
Image Credits: investinggoal Few days ago, I shared the following updates on public domain: If I had blocked someone…
A Note For My Connections on Twitter™, and Otherwise | Rudrabha Mukherjee's Newsletter
Note: I (Rudrabha Mukherjee) do not intend to outrage, insult, wound, or hurt any religion or the religious or any kind…
[End of the 1st segment]
2. My Detailed Disclaimers for All the Online and Offline Activities, Contents, Interactions, and Connections
- Tweets (and my contents/messages) are NOT intended for anyone in particular, unless categorically mentioned otherwise.
- Kindly refer to the following embedded post for the same (that is my detailed disclaimers for all the online and offline activities, contents, interactions, and connections).
3. My disclaimers and disclosures for the blog articles and newsletter articles written by me anywhere in any manner
Kindly refer the following embedded post for the same.