Let’s Grow Together
Positive Side Of The Internet | #1
Disclaimers: This post is not sponsored. Rather, I am writing each and every word of this post directly from my heart (context: metaphor). Still, here you can read my all the disclaimers in detail. Anyway, let’s get started without any further delay. ☺
Recently, I joined several Spaces on Twitter and explored about some wonderful Twitter handles/accounts in the field of content creation and community building (primarily), like Kirsten, Rossana, Derek Moore, Pamela, Samantha, Jim In Chicagoland, Steve, and Jen Ruiz to name a few.
I learned tons of positive things from their tweets, newsletter contents, ebooks, and the opinions they shared on the Twitter™ Spaces in just a week.
But, as the saying goes, sharing is caring.
On that note, I am sharing all my learning with you in the following points:
- 1. Be consistent in your efforts and leverage the power of new (relatively) platform features such as Spaces on Twitter™.
- 2. Network with like-minded people as much as you can..
- 3. Listen and observe more.
- 4. Apply what you have learned from the data and experiments.
- 5. Build a community of like minded people around you and assist them to grow in their lives & careers. This is the best form of value you can ever provide to the people who trust you.
- 6. Turn your followers into valuable connections.
- 7. Be process-oriented.
I hope that this world will become a better place to live with such beautiful efforts by the dedicated and selfless people on the internet.
Thanks for giving your valuable time to read this post. I am really grateful to you for the same.